0256 am

Hi there.
Its been a while.
Things kindda get tough,in my LIFE
Lots of things happen drastically.

 I got into UiTM in seremban 3. It was all great until i got a torn ACL,which i need to skip my classes for
almost 2 weeks. And I got expelled, well, whatever. I
don't really care about it. After the finals exam, I got my ACL surgery, and I still in the recover mode. It takes time for me to build everything.I
don't know what to feel. Because i feel pain on my legs,so i don't really feel the pain.
But as soon as i got home from the hospital,i cried my eyes out,all night,where there's no one. I cried myself out until i don't feel anything.and now i am afraid to fall in love,but sometimes i just feel so lonely,i mean...i usually talked to someone or chat someone. I guess it all different now. My mom told me that everything happen must have reason. And i believe that. I applied my Uni,get the course i want (i got expelled cause i got the course i don't want) so yeah.
And i feeling better than before,i can walk without crutches,and sometimes i feel lonely..but then i think about it again...there was 7 BILLION people in the world! How can i ever feel lonely🙄

Well,basically that's was the summary what happen in last year and this year too..All uni closed and teacher do online classes. People go to work but only if they need to. Due to the corona virus. I started learning keyboard and trying a new languages cause i don't really have thing to do.

So,stay safe,STAY HOME! Wash your hand and yeah enjoy life while you still can,cheerish every moment. Tell your crush about your feelings,cause you only live once and it was you need to decide what is your next step...( wow,i was way out of my point)


Okies,i need to end this quick! Bye2,love yourself,love myself! MUAH!❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts