2220 pm

Well, it's early tonight.

Hi there, are you guys feel ok?
I am good, and I am not fine.

Why I gotta keep saying 'sorry' to others?
Why my tears as inexpensive as they used to be?
But, why my laugh and my smile was so cheap?
Why my heart so easy to fall in love with?
Even though, it doesn't even know the words "love"?
Why people➡️love➡️heartbroken➡️sorry➡️depression,
cannot be avoided? How come?
People said that if you haven't experienced all those things mean that you don't even live in this world?
Those questions keep playing in my mind, every single day...
It took me 2 seconds to notice how ugly I am, but it takes..
Hours
Days
Months
Years
To notice how ugly I am.

I keep telling people, that they should love themselves and be thankful in life...but me?

I want someone to tell me that, I want someone who really understands me, who knows me...

Comments

Popular Posts