0234 a.m

Hello there.

I don't have any topics for tonight,its just my "nights thoughts" . I kinnda thought, 'is it true that all peoole are made for each other?' cause i feel lonely.
Its not that i want a boyfriend,but it kindda feels that way. I don't know.

Watching my friends grow up and having someone they think that gonna be 'the one' make me think.
What if they are not the one? What will happen?
Its not that i wish they would broke up,its just that,will they be able to cope with that feeling,the"heartbreak".

But,if they happy,then i am happy too.

I always have this kindda thought,"will i get married?, will i meet the one like my friends?" I kindda wanna know who.

I finally confessed to my crush,and he didnt know how to react,it was cute. But i said to him that,i just having a crush on him,and i didnt mean to have a further relationship with him,but lets just be friend.

DAMN!i just kindda hope to be like Lara Jean or Sierra or Elle right now,where people want you,fall in love with you and not just playing with your feelings.

Will be able to find 'the one'?


Comments

Popular Posts