20 years

Guess who's birthday today?
yup,the girl who's been typing and bragging about her birthday,which is me...

I just can't believe that i am 20 years old already,
i have been through 20 years in this life.

I cannot sleep last night,i kept thinking
since i have turned 20,i must face a lot of things in the future...
i gotta deal with all the people..

gotta deal with all faces..
and gotta go through a lot of heartbreak (lol)...

my mom always tell me this..
"let those people do what they wanna do to you,but just don't pay it back,be kind to everyone and if there is a toxic people,just get away from them"

at first i kindda pissed of,"why i cannot defense myself,do i need to just let those people do what they wanna do to me?"

but,one day i understand the meaning behind it. And it was wonderful.
B kind to people.
If you don't like me,just say to me..

That;s it i wanna say,sooo..
HAPPY BORNDAY TO ME!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts